O'Flaherty Irish Music Retreat - Instructor Concerts
Each year, the O'Flaherty Retreat brings out the best in Irish Musicians in the world to teach at their three day music retreat. We streamed all 3 instructor concerts in 2017. This year will will stream the instructor concerts and hopefully the local and regional shows.
To watch an individual show, you can click it below to purchase a 1 year pass to that show. Pricing is $10 per show. Or, an even better deal, you can purchase an all access pass which gives you a 1 year renewing subscription to all our instructor concerts (2017 and 2018), and select upcoming house concerts. That sells for $30.
You can purchase tickets from the links below, or the All Access subscription (plus processing fees from the subscription host) by clicking the button below.
View the Concerts
To view the concerts, click on one of the days below. If you have already paid for access, you will view the concerts here from this page later on. Just click the image below to watch.
O'Flaherty Retreat 2018 Instructor Concerts - Updated.
Performers - Day 1
Rob Forkner, Chris Buckley, Niamh Fahy, Aislinn Gagliardi, Marla Fibish, Kathleen Conneely, Máirtín de Cógáin, Don Penzien, Brian Conway
Performers - Day 2
Yvonne Casey, Aoife Granville, Jerry O'Sullivan, Séamus Connolly, Cathal Hayden, Máirtín O'Connor , Seamie O'Dowd
Performers - Day 3
Rick Holt, Pete Strickler, Annnmarie Acosta, Nolan Ladewski, Jack Talty, Liam O'Connor, Brian Miller, Éilís Kennedy, Niamh Ní Charra. Farewell set with all instructors.
2018 O'Flaherty Mealtime Concerts
For access to the regional bands who played the mealtime concerts, you can click this link.
O'Flaherty Retreat 2017 Instructor Concerts
- Group 1 – Albert Alfonso (bodhran), Niamh Fahy (fiddle), Jeff Moore (guitar) and Shannon Heaton (flute)
- Group 2 – Mary Coogan (mandolin/banjo/guitar) and Bruce Foley (guitar/pipes)
- Group 3 – Steph Geremia (flute) and James Kelly (fiddle)
- Group 1 – Devin Shepherd (fiddle), Marta Cook (harp) and Brian Ó hAirt (concertina)
- Group 2 – Randal Bays (fiddle) and Mickey Dunne (pipes)
- Group 3 – Daithi Sproule (guitar), Liz Carroll (fiddle) and Billy McComiskey (accordion)
- Group 1 – John Liestman (mandolin/banjo), Cara Wildman (bodhran), Alan Murray (bouzouki)
- Group 2 – Pauline Conneely (banjo) and Brendan Nolan (guitar)
- Group 3 – Tony O'Connell (concertina) and Brid Harper (fiddle)
- Group 4 -- All instructors – play a few sets of tunes and song “Safe Home, Safe Home”