Erin Shore Productions is Limited Liability Company that works to promote a variety of up and coming folk music bands in the D/FW metroplex. The organizaiton works in partnership with the North Texas School of Irish Music where many performers are either current or past teachers or students. Music genres played by the bands include Irish/Celtic, Bluegrass, Americana, Roots, and Appalachian
Our bands in residence are some of the top up and coming celtic bands in the southern US. We have done over 500 paid performances in the last 5 years in a multitude of festivals, and live music venues. We also host 4-5 major festivals a year where we select the music talent.
The artist are all highly skilled musicians and professional in all regards. They have charted on the billboard charts; been featured on radio stations in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia; performed for 4000 people in major festivals; and toured on multiple occasions internationally in Europe.
Benefits of Booking Our Artists
Our artists are some of the top up and coming folk musicians and bands in the Southern United States. They have charted multiple times on the Amazon top new Folk Music charts, and have even charted on the world Billboard charts. They are also sought after performers who are repeatedly hired back by the same venue for shows over the years.
Some of the benefits of hiring our musicians include:
- Guaranteed Satisfaction - Our bands will show up on time, perform with a high degree of professionalism, and thrill your audiences. You have our guarentee. They have multiple references from highly satisfied venues.
- Simplicity - Several venues have contracted with us to rotate artists on given days or through out the year. Rather than having to go and hire 5 or 10 different groups, they can work with us and we will provide a nice variety of folk music performances by highly skilled professional musicians.
- Authenticity - These folk bands are all heavily schooled in the subtleties of folk music from the worlds best instructors.
- Enabling the Future - Folk music is a tradition that is passed down generation to generation. For it to prosper, it needs new life blood. Hiring our bands help ensure support of the next generation of musicians.
- Affordability - Our bands, especially our newer bands are some of the best values in live music in the metroplex.
- Experienced Management - The bands are all represented by an experienced band manager who is easy to work with, and familiar with the appropriate contracts and payment structures needed by the various organizations we serve. We are also federally certified vendors with DUNS and SAM registration.
Benefits of Residence
Generally we will contact musicians directly who we are interested in working with. However, in cases where highly talented artistgs are looking for representation, we welcome the opportunity to hear more about you. We are always looking for new artists age 12-25 with strong folk vocal skills and acoustic instrument technique.
For groups thinking about working with us, musicians in our program have a number of benefits.
- Opportunities to perform paid gigs in reputable locations for audiences that appreciate folk music
- Opportunities to perform a lot! Several artists logged over 100 shows last year, and the shows are 1-3 hour performances, not 10 minute showcases.
- Access to free, modern live sound equipment and sound/lighting engineers for shows.
- Band promotion, marketing, and PR
- Music instruction from top local folk music teachers as well as master classes from international touring artists.
- No management fees - our program is funded through donations from a 501c3 non-profit and there are no management costs for our work. Artists keep 100% of every dollar earned.
- CD Recording - We work with leading local recording engineers and even offer low cost home studio recording,
- Music publishing through BMI.