Welcome to Erin Shore Productions, your top choice for D/FW concert live streaming, audio, and video production of folk, acoustic, choral, and classical music events. We host major live music performances and festivals, as well as promote and produce acoustic and folk ensembles in the D/FW area.
During the pandemic, many venues moved to live streaming to keep audiences engaged. However, even as audiences returned to in-person events, the virtual engagement remained strong. In fact, many of our customers have reported triple the in-person attendance at their concerts when live streaming links are provided to audiences around the world.
As a result, we have become a leading provider of live streamed music concerts and events. Our team has the necessary video and audio production equipment to meet all your needs. Our services include the management, marketing, ticketing, and production of both hybrid in-person/remote and fully remote events.
Our live music festivals feature some of the best regional and international music talent around and are done through collaborations with local folk music arts organizations .
Major Festivals and Events We have Run.
- Celtic Christmas Dallas - yearly Celtic themed Christmas show.
- McKinney Celtic Music Festival - a three day St. Patricks weekend festival featuring the best local Irish bands
- McKinney Bluegrass Festival - a three day Bluegrass and country music festival timed with the Kentucky Derby
- McKinney Classic Rock Festival - a three day festival featuring local classic rock bands
- Sherwood Forest Celtic Fair - a Celtic Music festival in Austin, TX at the famous Sherwood Forest Rennaisance Fair
- Sherman Celtic Festival - We run a stage at the festival featuring youth talent in March of each year in Sherman, TX
- Texas Scottish Festival - We run a stage featuring regional bands in May of each year.
- House Concerts (past guests have included Danny O'Flaherty, Ashley Davis, Bua, Open the Door for Three, Jig is Up, Mara Fibish and Dylan Foley, Noctambule, Cormac De Barra, Dallas Asian Strings)
- James Kelly
- Danny O'Flaherty
- Randal Bays