Erin Shore Productions is Limited Liability Company that provides audio and video production services and live streaming, and works to promote a variety of up and coming acoustic and folk music bands in the D/FW metroplex. We also run a number of regional festivals, and host major touring acts, and concerts
With the recent Covid-19 outbreak, our live streaming services have been in high demand. We have broadcast artists performing in their homes, coordinated CD release parties on Facebook, streamed large ensembles performing without an audience, and hosted fundraisers for event venues that desperately needed funding to keep afloat during the lockdowns.
Our bands we promote are some of the top up and coming folk bands in the southern US. We have done over 1,500 paid performances in the last 5 years in a multitude of festivals, and live music venues. The artist are all highly skilled musicians and professional in all regards. They have charted on the billboard charts; been featured on radio stations in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia; performed for 4,000 people in major festivals; and toured on multiple occasions internationally in Europe.
Our live music festivals feature some of the best regional and international music talent around and are done through collaborations with local folk music arts organizations Often, we find ways to feature some of our up and coming artists in the shows.
Major Festivals and Events We have Run.
- Celtic Christmas Dallas - yearly Celtic themed Christmas show.
- McKinney Celtic Music Festival - a three day St. Patricks weekend festival featuring the best local Irish bands
- McKinney Bluegrass Festival - a three day Bluegrass and country music festival timed with the Kentucky Derby
- McKinney Classic Rock Festival - a three day festival featuring local classic rock bands
- Sherwood Forest Celtic Fair - a Celtic Music festival in Austin, TX at the famous Sherwood Forest Rennaisance Fair
- Sherman Celtic Festival - We run a stage at the festival featuring youth talent in March of each year in Sherman, TX
- Texas Scottish Festival - We run a stage featuring our bands in May of each year.
- House Concerts (past guests have included Danny O'Flaherty, Ashley Davis, Bua, Open the Door for Three, Jig is Up, Mara Fibish and Dylan Foley, Noctambule, Cormac De Barra, Dallas Asian Strings)
- James Kelly
- Danny O'Flaherty
- Randal Bays
Benefits of Booking Our Artists
Our artists are some of the top up and coming folk musicians and bands in the Southern United States. They have charted multiple times on the Amazon top new Folk Music charts, and have even charted on the world Billboard charts (most recently #4 in September of 2018). They are also sought after performers who are repeatedly hired back by the same venue for shows over the years.
Some of the benefits of hiring our musicians include:
- Guaranteed Satisfaction - Our bands will show up on time, perform with a high degree of professionalism, and thrill your audiences. You have our guarentee. They have multiple references from highly satisfied venues.
- Simplicity - Several venues have contracted with us to rotate artists on given days or through out the year. Rather than having to go and hire 5 or 10 different groups, they can work with us and we will provide a nice variety of folk music performances by highly skilled professional musicians.
- Authenticity - These folk bands are all heavily schooled in the subtleties of folk music from the worlds best instructors.
- Enabling the Future - Folk music is a tradition that is passed down generation to generation. For it to prosper, it needs new life blood. Hiring our bands help ensure support of the next generation of musicians.
- Affordability - Our bands, especially our newer bands are some of the best values in live music in the metroplex.
- Experienced Management - The bands are all represented by an experienced band manager who is easy to work with, and familiar with the appropriate contracts and payment structures needed by the various organizations we serve. We are also federally certified vendors with DUNS and SAM registration.
Benefits of Residence - Artists
Generally we will contact musicians directly who we are interested in working with. However, in cases where highly talented artistgs are looking for representation, we welcome the opportunity to hear more about you. We are always looking for new artists age 12-25 with strong folk vocal skills and acoustic instrument technique.
For groups thinking about working with us, musicians in our program have a number of benefits.
- Opportunities to perform paid gigs in reputable locations for audiences that appreciate folk music
- Opportunities to perform a lot! Several artists logged over 100 shows last year, and the shows are 1-3 hour performances, not 10 minute showcases.
- Access to free, modern live sound equipment and sound/lighting engineers for shows.
- Band promotion, marketing, and PR
- Music instruction from top local folk music teachers as well as master classes from international touring artists.
- CD Recording - We work with leading local recording engineers and even offer low cost home studio recording,
- Music publishing through BMI.