Erin Shore Productions provides a number of sound, video, and live streaming production services to the entertainment industry.
Live Streamed Concerts
As the world moves on from the pandemic, live music has change forever. Audiences have returned in full to music venues. But, some people still are cautious to the idea of large crowds gathering indoors for concerts, and others have discovered a host of amazing local musical talent in locations around the world. This is enabling music venues to take their events to a much larger audience.
At Erin Shore Productions, we have been focused on live streaming concerts for over 5 years, providing audiences with the option to enjoy live music from the safety and comfort of their own homes.
We specialize in hybrid concerts, where a live audience provides energy to the performers, while the concert is also streamed live to remote viewers. This allows us to reach a wider audience and provide a better experience for everyone. We have the technology and hosting capabilities to make it happen, with hundreds of successful live streams under our belt.
Our events all include the following options
- Streaming to multiple social media locations at the same time.
- ticket sales for remote audiences
- ability to have CDs and Digital music downloads available within the concert viewing screen.
- ability to sell a wide range of merchandise all created on-demand from Printful - no inventory to manage and all shipped direct to your fans.
- moderated on-line chat for your audience to talk to each other during the concert.
Our rates are reasonable and we can work with small venues, corporate events, and large festivals alike. We have a diverse range of customers, including pubs, schools, corporations, and recording labels. If you're interested in live streaming your next concert or event, consider working with Erin Shore Productions.
Major Live Streamed Events
In-Person and Live Streamed Concerts
- Livestreamed multiple musicians with a major record label hosting CD release events from local venues.
- Worked with multiple middle school and high school choirs, bands and orchestras to livestream their concerts to friends and family around the globe trippling the in-person audience of their full venues.
Livestreamed over 100 concerts from The Celt Irish Pub in McKinney, TX.
- Executive Producer 2021 Dallas Pride - Led a team of 6 audio and video engineers to livestream the two day concert event to over 5,000 people in front of a live audience of 5,000 attendees.
LIve Streamed only concerts
Executive Producer - Virtual North Texas Irish Festival 2021 - Oversaw a team of 15 audio and video production engineers to capture, and live stream 39 hours of content to over 30,000 people in 25 countries. Over 30 performing ensembles were streamed. The key event was a 9 hour livestream from Donegal, Ireland featuring Altan.
- Executive Producer - Gulf Coast Cruinniu Livestream Concerts 2021 - Remote recorded 16 internationally recognized artists individually and create 4 hours of ensemble performances, and live streamed the concert to the event participants. Key performers included Joannie Madden, John Doyle, and Kevin Crawford.
- Audio/Video Producer - Virtual O'Flaherty Irish Music Retreat 2020. Led a team of 6 audio video engineers to remote record 26 of the top traditional Irish Musicians in the world and create four - two hour live stream concerts that included live interviews with the artists and concert footage. Key artists included James Keane, Joanie Madden, Cormac Begley, and Zoë Conway.